Whew! I am so glad! I
use my cutting machine to print and cut my printable kits so I am mainly concerned with how that process works and this update is so much better.
It opens my SVG files correctly, handles layers better (still some tweaks needed but this is a big improvement), they also brought back the cut/no cut settings. It's generally more user friendly for print and cut. Yippee!
So today I filmed a little video tutorial how to set up SVG files properly to print and cut in Silhouette V3 newest update! Watch the video below or click here to watch on youtube!
For fabulous tips and help with all things Silhouette (+ other cutting machines too!) check out:
Clever Someday Blog - Kay has been beta testing the new version 3 and she is such a huge help to her blog readers with trouble shooting and tips! Make sure to read this post and check back for future updates before you decide if you want to update your software or wait a little bit longer.
Scrappy Diva Karin - Karin has so many free and super helpful videos on all types cutting machines, if you are new or seasoned pro, she's got tips for you. Her info was a lifesaver when I was first starting out using my machine just 2 months ago.
Doodling Debbie - is also a Silhouette software beta tester and she has a comprehensive video on her youtube channel with all the features in the new update to Version3.
1) beautiful table set up with vintage jars, tins and packaging
2) you can see here they even re-created my drawing from the front of my Sweet Shoppe on the cake!
3) look at how many Sweet Shoppe kits she created - 53 boxes total!
4) make sure to visit Karen's blog to see more pics - you won't want to miss the "cake" centerpieces she created from vintage jello molds and tins you can see just a peek of them in this photo!
Labels: printable kits
Here's my friend Amy's adorable son, Alfredo modeling the ears for you! Thank you Alfredo for being such a good sport! Don't miss Amy's fabulous blog here!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE BUNNY EARS PRINTABLE! -- file is approx 2MB
To download from the preview widget above, click the arrow button on the bottom right. This will save the high res file to your computer and you will have beautiful bunny ears ready to print and enjoy! :)
Links to this freebie printable on pinterest, twitter, facebook etc are very much appreciated! Spread the word!
For more fun Easter, Spring (and any occasion printable kits) that you can download and make check out my Etsy store here!
Don't miss any freebies! Make sure to sign up for my email list here:
Labels: free printable
I downloaded the software and tested it out, and filmed a quick SVG print and cut tutorial. I made sure to keep Version 2 on my computer and I recommend doing that if you can, or just waiting to download the update until they make any additional changes. There's quite a bit of internet buzz about it so I am sure more changes are coming as they get feedback from everyone who uses it.
If you have already updated, or just want to see what it looks like, here's a quick little video that I filmed for you:
Download your freebie retro eyeglasses kit here!
There is a new update to the software. This one is much better and it is so much easier to print and cut!
I filmed a another video with the steps to print and cut here:
2) My printable Church favor box goes perfectly with the Happy Houses kit so you can make an Easter village for your mantle! You can also use this little church for weddings or baptism parties too!
3) These little Happy House favor boxes can hold candy, favors and gift cards!
4) I created these little whimsical paper bird ornaments to be used as centerpiece decorations for Spring parties, but then while I was working on them I thought they could also be used for Weddings (how cute as a cake topper!), Baby showers (use the pink and blue for a gender reveal party!) or just to add a little whimsy to your home!
Our cat Brian, seems to think that these little birdies also make great cat toys! Here's an Instagram I took of him "helping" during my photo shoot. He decided he really loved these birds and wanted one to play with. I finally gave in and let him have one (after the photo shoot of course!) Follow me on instagram, I'm claudinehellmuth over there :)
Labels: printable kits