CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

back to normal
Things felt more normal around here today, the web site is working (knock on wood) so I was able to fully concentrate on work. Got ready for a workshop I'm going to teach in Daytona Beach, FL this Sunday (There's still spaces if you'd like to join us. You'll find all the details to register on my workshop page). I also finished up a few commissions which are now ready to mail off. Here's one of a super cute couple and their 2 kitties.

Tonight I worked on a form for my coach planning out goals and dreams for 2006. That is harder than it sounds. I always have lots of ideas of what my goals are running in a constant stream through my head, but when you start writing them out, it's tricky. Goals for 2006: get new work licensing my PoppetTM artworks, achieve a steady stream of commissions, get my artwork into a fine craft gallery, and begin to pursue children's book illustration. I'll be interested to see what Sheri thinks of all that when I have my session with her tomorrow, she always puts things into such good perspective.

Don't forget! Project Runway is on tomorrow night!
COMMENTS:
wewhew! project runway!!

DO you do commisions with a newborn baby picture??

Namaste,
MB
 
marybeth

oh yes! I have done lots with parents and baby. here's a link to a blog post with a baby example:
http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/2005/12/sleepy-friday.html

I have more examples on my commission page:
http://www.collageartist.com/commissions_main.htm
 
hey sweetie! nice to have you in my "neighborhood"!!!
i want to see YOUR shrine sometime....xxoo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC