CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm home, but not for long!
We got home last night about 9pm Orlando time, which was 3am in Rome. We had been up for 21 hours! We are so exhausted. I still feel kind of shaky and sicky feeling but I hope that's just jet lag because Tuesday I felt fine. Please, please let it just be jet lag!

It was wonderful to be reunited with the pets, Toby was excited and did a little bark when he saw us and jumped up and down. He looks amazing. My parents did a super duper job of caring for him -- thank you mom and dad! The cats looked great too and were very relaxed when we got home, they didn't even come to the door right away when we walked in! That's why we love our cat sitter, the cats barely even notice we are gone!

Today I am sorting through piles of email and snail mail and bills, running errands, getting groceries and doing laundry. I have 5 days until I leave to teach in VA at Art and Soul for a week so lots to get done.

I'm going to sort out our photos too and will post those tonight!!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Welcome back, can't wait to see the pics!
 
wow you've been a little jet-setter lately. I'll be seeing you in VA--save me a hug :D

C
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC