CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

custom note cards now online
I posted a few weeks ago about my partnership with Anna Bella Stationery to create custom note cards from my commissioned artworks.

Well I was finally able to get it up on my web site. Hooray! Here are the details below, and you can view the page on my web site here.

HOW IT WORKS:
Commission me to create a custom artwork. Then, after it's finished you can go to Anna Bella Stationery to place your custom note card order. Anna Bella Stationery will coordinate with me to receive a high resolution digital file of your artwork. Then Anna Bella Stationery will send you several online proofs to view. Once approved, your cards will be printed on their signature linen stock with rounded corners and matching linen envelopes.

If you've already worked with me on a custom artwork and would like note cards created from that image, click here to get things started!

Click here to see the full details on my web site!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
Go check out this link re: feet photos and cool girls!
http://www.jimmyjanesays.com/sketchblog/2007/07/above-hell-below-me.html
 
This is so cool - I'm thinking Christmas (Holiday?) cards.
 
those are the cutest things! you are so talented.
 
Just lovin your work.
 
I was thinking of Christmas Cards too, will it be the same price?
 
adrienne

hey same price for holiday cards. we're making a holiday card order deadline of Dec 1st :)

let me know if you have questions!
claudine
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC