CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

sad santa...
This weekend was busy and a lot of fun! My neighbor and I took Christmas photos of our dogs dressed up in their holiday finery. Here's Toby as Sad Santa. He was not happy about wearing this outfit. But doesn't he look cute!

toby_sad_santaLR


And a photo of Toby and Gizmo together.....

toby_gizmoLR

Saturday night Paul and I went to the McRae Art Studios holiday opening & party. It was super fun. I even saw a few of my blog readers there. Hi ladies!!

The rest of the time, I worked really hard on custom artwork orders to stay on track. I only have this week left to work and then everything needs to ship by Dec 17th (my birthday!) to arrive in time. I feel like one of Santa's elves working away in my workshop.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
OMG your pups look darling all dressed up!I know what you mean when you said you feel like and elf! Between blog swaps, commissioned work and all the Christmas preparations-we're all running around. Hope you get everything done and I wish you an early Happy Birthday! My birthday is 2 weeks after that (New Years Eve). Take care!

Sandy Claus;O)
 
awwww they're sooo cute :D
by the way, my birthday is one day after yours!
 
I read your blog everday and just love, love your artwork. I especially love the photos you share of your animals! I also live in florida-not too far from you-Oldsmar(near Tampa) and my birthday is on Dec 18th! So, I just had to share because I thought it was awesome. Thank you for sharing all of your awesome inspiration.

chris
 
Hello,

I really think that these dogs must dress up for Christmas every year...They look so confident! And way so cuuuuuuuute!!!

Warm regards,

Gabriela
 
Ok they are just too cute!
 
oh my gosh!!! is Gizmo your dog too???
Cuz I have the same Shih tzu.."Honey"!!!!!
She's black and white..and looks just like your Gizmo!!! lol
wow... too freakY!!!
 
sam

hey there! Gizmo is CUTE isn't he. he's my neighbor's dog and we like to walk them together a few times a week. Gizmo and toby are friends. very cute!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC