CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

lookie! my new book!
This weekend I was browsing around on Amazon and I saw that my new book is now on there for preorder! I wonder how long it's been up there and I didn't even know! Just goes to show you, it's good to search around Amazon once in awhile!

Here's a link to the book on Amazon.com It's a little different from my other books. It's not even really a book in the usual way one thinks of a book. It's more of an idea jump starting kit with a card deck and a matching little book. It does not have techniques in it, but will be full of inspiration and exercises to get your ideas flowing, whether for scrapbooking, journaling or whatever project you are working on.

I am extra excited because it has LOADS of contributors! Donna Downey, Kal Barteski, Christina Lazar Schuler, Ashley Calder, Gen Simmonds, myself of course! and TWENTY SIX others! I can't wait for it to come out and I hope everyone will enjoy it!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
congratulations !!!!
 
I am going to order it. Yeah!
 
I can't wait to get my hands on that book kit!
 
Congratulations, Claudine!
 
Congratulations! :) how exciting!!! ShellyJ
 
Much needed in the scrapbooking world, you bring so many fresh perspectives. It's going to be an even bigger success than your other books!
 
YAY!
I am dying to see it, will be completely FAB!
What a fun stumble!
B-
 
I'm really looking forward to this lone. I love your other books so I know this one is going to be a big hit as well!
 
Hi claudine,
I orderd your new book,
two weeks ago and can't wait to get it... I have all your books and DVD and you are grate!
 
The cover alone looks a-doorbell I can't wait to see whats inside! I just randomly found my book on Amazon one day too, no one bothered to tell me I just kinda found it. Happy surprises!
 
Very Cool, Claudine! The Book is definitely going in my Amazon shopping cart! And I LOVE the cover! As a product of the '70s, it reminds me of the School House Rock-type animation!
 
so proud of you, C!! just put this on my blog at http://www.creativelyselfemployed.com/blog.htm. keep me posted on more news!!!
 
HI Claudine!
Congrats on your book! :)
Betz
 
Congratulations Claudine! I absolutely love the cover... I am inspired already!
 
I just pre-ordered it, it looks GREAT!
 
Can I just say how FAB your cover is? I bet the inside is even better. Will buy, will buy!!
 
Can't wait to check this out! Congratulations!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC