CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA show schedule
I'm getting ready to head out to the CHA Show in Chicago The CHA show is a wholesale/tradeshow that  runs July 16-19th if you'll be there stop by and say hi!

Here's my schedule:

Monday July 16th

12noon - 4pm - workshop with Ranger, I am teaching along with Dyan Reaveley

Tuesday July 17th
 
10am - 1pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth
2pm - CHA interview at the Charity Wings Booth booth #571
3:00 - 5:00pm demoing at the Art Gone Wild/Stampers Anonymous booth #100

Wednesday July 18th
 
10am - 1pm demoing at the Ranger Industries booth

Thursday July 19th
Walking the floor

   
I'll be Twittering, posting photos etc! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Sounds like fun-filled action packed days. Maybe exhausting too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC