CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

i'm in Sweet magazine by Mollie Makes
Last week I got a text from a friend asking me if I knew I was in the new magazine Sweet by Mollie Makes. I knew they were doing a feature, but I wasn't sure when it was coming out and I couldn't wait to see what the page looked like so I asked her to text over some pics! Here they are:

I was so thrilled to have a whole page showcasing my retro oven printable cupcake boxes! Yipee! Big thanks to Sweetopia for the the beautiful photos too!

Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
ok i just have to order these :)
 
How cute! Congratulations Grace
 
thanks so much Grace and Theresa! I think they sell it at Barnes and Noble :)
 
How wonderful!! Congrats and Yay! :) Evie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC